The most recent source for .lt domains regulations can be found at: www.domreg.lt/static/doc/public/procedural_regulation-en.pdf
66. If the Administrator withdraws the agreement due to the violation of the requirement of good morality as well as carries out the suspension or cancellation procedure on its own will, the interested Applicant may provide the objection to the independent commission. The motivated objections should be provided to the Administrator within seven days beginning with the day when the Applicant has learned or should have learned about the decision taken by the Administrator or from the day of the performance of the corresponding procedure.
67. The independent commission will consist of two lawyers delegated by the lawyers organizations, justice institutions and (or) graduate law schools and one of the service providers, which is a delegate elected by the disclosed intermediaries (the main and reserve delegates are elected; the reserved delegate is elected for such a case if the main delegate provides services to the interested Applicant or he/she is interested in the outcome of the dispute).
68. The Administrator shall inform the members of the independent commission within three days about the objections received from the Applicant.
69. The independent commission shall state its opinion with not less than two ayes. The outcome of the deliberations shall be reported to the Applicant and the Administrator.
70. The disputes between Applicants and other persons on the right to Domains, their use or content shall be settled under the procedure established by law. The parties to a dispute are the Applicant and a person who believes that his/her rights have been violated (the Administrator is not a party to a dispute or a person interested in the outcome of the dispute).